Litchfield Police Report
Wed, 20 Oct 2010 13:45:17 CDT
According to the Litchfield Police Department, on Tuesday (Oct 19th) :
* 18 year old Kayla Schmidt of Mt. Olive was arrested and charged with retail theft.
* 20 year old Amber Lavender of Litchfield was arrested and charged with retail theft, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of cannabis less than 2.5 grams.
* 26 year old Jeramiah Severtson of Litchfield was arrested on a Montgomery county warrant. Severtson was also charged with operating an unnumbered boat.
* 18 year old joseph Brackett of Taylor Springs was arrested and charged with retail theft.
All four posted bond and were released form the Montgomery County Jail.
* 56 Dale Burkel of Festus, Mo. Was arrested and charged with driving while license revoked and illegal transportation of alcohol by a driver. Burkel remains in the Montgomery County Jail.
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady®NSI