Monday Morning Kitchen Fire in Litchfield
Tue, 04 Mar 2014 11:54:16 CST
The Litchfield Fire Department was dispatched Monday morning to the 400 block of North Illinois Avenue in Litchfield
According to the Litchfield Fire Department:
Around 7:30 the department responded to the home with a report of fire in the stove. The homeowner reported that she had been warming the stove up when she noticed sparks coming from inside.
Further investigation revealed that the oven had malfunctioned causing the cooking coil to fail.
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady®NSI