Podcasts - Morning Farm Show
Morning Farm Show w/ Gabe Osborn
With Ag Director Gabe Osborn
In this edition:
1. Grain and Livestock Markets from Tuesday 7/2/19.
2. Grain Stocks report from the USDA. Audio w/ Gary Crawford.
3. Prevent Plant Acreage highest in decades.
4. Corn Pollination to be later than normal.
5. Prices for a July 4th cookout slightly higher this year.
6. Interview w/ Jaime Long of DeKalb/Asgrow, about field trials in the local area.
7. How long will the heat last this week? Audio w/ Meterologist Bryce Anderson.
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady®NSI