Podcasts - Morning Farm Show
Morning Farm Show w/ Gabe Osborn
With Ag. Director Gabe Osborn
In this edition:
1. Grain and Livestock Markets from Friday 7/5/19.
2. African Swine Fever death toll is rising in China.
3. North Korea also being affected by African Swine Fever.
4. Challenges in advancing the Hemp industry. Audio w/ USDA Secretary Sonny Purdue.
5. Winter wheat that has survived, looks good.
6. Greenville Livestock Acution report from Wednesday 7/3/19.
7. Progress being made at the State Fairgrounds. Interview w/ Warren Goetsch, Deputy Director with the IL Dept. of Ag.
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady®NSI