Podcasts - Morning Farm Show
Morning Farm Show w/ Gabe Osborn
With Ag. Director Gabe Osborn
In this edition:
1. Grain and Livestock Markets from Tuesday 7/30/19.
2. Ratification of the USMCA off until September.
3. U.S. & China attempting to Reset Trade Talks.
4. Details on the new USDA Trade Mitigation Package.
5. $10.00 cash price for Soybeans still well off.
6. Hemp could create new Consumer Products.
7. Beginning of August could be Dryer and Cooler than normal.
8. State Crop Progress and Condition Report from Monday 7/29/19.
9. U of I Native Prairie Wildflower Workshop to be held today.
10 Other Extension Office & 4-H activities in the coming week.
11. Staunton FFA Alumni to hold a Pack the Place at R&B's in Staunton Thursday.
12. Phosphorous Management Workshop to be held Tuesday, August 6. RSVP by Friday, August 2.
13. Hillsboro FFA to hold a Pedal Tractor Pull on Sunday, August 4.
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady®NSI