Podcasts - Morning Farm Show
Morning Farm Show w/ Gabe Osborn
With Ag. Director Gabe Osborn
In this edition:
1. Grain and Livestock Markets from Wednesday 8/7/19.
2. Blame being deflected on the China Trade War.
3. Tariffs Costing the Country $6 Billion a month.
4. Pork and Beef Exports higher in Volume and Value.
5. The 2019 Growing Season Not as Bad as Past Years.
6. IPPA opens the State Fair with the Swineintist Program.
7. Congressman Davis a heavy critic of NASS.
8. 7 Counties in Illinois are now eligible to hay and graze CRP lands.
9. 20th Annual Master Showmanship Contest to be held tomorrow at the State Fair.
10. 135th Old Settlers continues today in Hillsboro. Interview w/ Tom Anderson, President of the Central IL Livestock Producers
11. Parade Parking for Horse Trailers in the Old Settlers Parade will be at Chase and Summer Streets.
12. Montgomery Co. Farm Bureau Young Leaders Meeting will be held Thursday Evening.
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady®NSI