Podcasts - Morning Farm Show
Morning Farm Show w/ Gabe Osborn
With Ag. Director Gabe Osborn
In this edition:
1. Grain and Livestock Markets from Tuesday 8/20/19.
2. Senate Finance Chair Chuck Grassly predicts a U.S.-Japan Trade Agreement soon.
3. U.S. dealing with Hong Kong could sway U.S.-China Trade Talks.
4. An Illinois Farmer offers his perspective on the South Dakota Crop Tour.
5. Elanco Animal Health to by Bayer's Animal Health Business for $7.6 Billion.
6. The Farm Service Agency now allows payments to be made by Debit Card.
7. State Crop Progress and Condition Report from Monday 8/19/19.
8. State Conservationist Ivan Dozier ready for 2019 to end.
9. State Ag. Weather Forecast for the month of September.
10. Del Monte to close its Mendota, Illinois packing facility.
11. USDA announced that grants are available for project that reduce energy usage.
12. Illinois Corn Marketing Board elects new leadership.
13. Half Century of Progress Show happening this weekend in Rantoul.
14. Breakfast on the Farm to be held this Friday 8/23/19. Interview w/ Heather Hampton Knodle.
15. The IDNR, IFSI and the Army Corps of Engineers will be holding a Ground Fire Training opportunity at Shelbyville Lake.
16. Illinois Summer Wheat Forum happening today in Okawville at 9 AM.
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady®NSI