Podcasts - Morning Farm Show
Morning Farm Show w/ Gabe Osborn
With Ag. Director Gabe Osborn
In this edition:
1. Closing Grain and Livestock Futures from Wednesday
2. Congress to renew focus on the USMCA.
3. Rep. Rodney Davis, on hand at the Farm Progress Show also agrees for passage of the USMCA, and comments on the possible deal with Japan.
4. Illinois Corn Growers Assn. is also pushing for USMCA passage at the Farm Progress Show.
5. Interview w/ Heather Hampton Knodle at the Farm Progress Show over multiple topics.
6. Interview w/ Toby Talkington with Area Diesel Service in Carlinville at the Farm Progress Show.
7. DuQuoin State Fair is up in running this week.
8. Montgomery Co. Corn Yield Survey to be held next Thursday, Sept. 5th.
9. Linco Precision's annual Pre-Fall get together next Thursday, Sept. 5th.
10. Montgomery Co. Farmer's Institute to be held next Saturday, Sept. 7th.
11. Staunton FFA Alumni to hold their Annual Tractor Ride on Saturday, Sept. 13th.
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady®NSI