Podcasts - Morning Farm Show
Morning Farm Show w/ Gabe Osborn
With Ag. Director Gabe Osborn
In this edition:
1. Closing Grain and Livestock Futures from Thursday 8/29/19.
2. Bright Spots in trade round out this last week of August.
3. Ag. Secretary Purdue still believes farmers still support the President.
4. John Deere appoints new CEO.
5. Hemp Producers now eligible to receve crop insurance.
6. USDA to have rules and regulations for Hemp production done by the end of the year.
7. ASF has claimed another Asian country.
8. Possible Labor Day Grilling Goofs
9. Farm Progress Show wrapped up yesterday.
10. Interview w/ Derick Stayton of Farm Credit Illinois.
11. Montgomery Co. Yield Survey to take place Thursday, Sept. 5th.
12. Linco Preision to hold thier annual Pre-Fall get together on Thursday, Sept. 5th
13. Montgomery Co. Farmers Insitute to be held on Saturday, Sept. 7th.
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady®NSI