Podcasts - Morning Farm Show
Morning Farm Show w/ Gabe Osborn
With Ag. Direcotr Gabe Osborn
In this edition:
1. Potash Mine to Shut Down Production due to Railway Strike.
2. Last minute USMCA action still uncertain.
3. Average Farmer's Take Home Only 12.1 Cents per Dollar of Food Bought for Thanksgiving.
4. Prep is underway for the arrival of the National Christmas Tree.
5. U of I Extension Economist Projects Illinois Farm Income to be off $80,000 from a year ago.
6. Illinois Cron Growers Assn. Elect New Officers, Board Members.
7. Grain and Feed Assn. to Address Propane Shortages.
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady®NSI