Podcasts - Morning Farm Show
Morning Farm Show w/ Gabe Osborn
With Ag. Director Gabe Osborn
In this edition:
1. Grain and Livestock Markets from Friday 6/21/19.
2. U.S. and Japan close to a deal in the next few weeks.
3. Pressure is build in Washington to allow a vote on the USMCA.
4. Fed assisstance given to counties in Mississippi and Kansas.
5. RMA moves the final haying grazing date to September 1.
6. Many in Illinois are calling for Gov. Pritzker to issue a State Disaster Declaration.
7. Montgomery Co. Fair Swine Show Results.
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady®NSI