Podcasts - Morning Farm Show
Morning Farm Show w/ Gabe Osborn
With Ag. Director Gabe Osborn
In this edition:
1. Grain and Livestock Markets from Tuesday 8/13/19.
2. Recap of the August Crop Production & WASDE Report & Interview w/ State Farm Bureau President Rich Giebert.
3. Tyson Foods to rebuild a plant in Kansas after a fire.
4. Trump to delay tarriff increases until December 15.
5. State Ag. Director John Sullivan talks about the difficulty of 2019.
6. Interview w/ Aaron Johnson of Farm Credit Illinois about current Credit situations, and the Fresh Roots Program.
7. IDOA has plots on the State Fairgrounds for Hemp education.
8. State Crop Progress and Condition Report released Monday 8/12/19.
9. USDA Approved Gov. Pritzkers request to delcare all 102 counties an Ag. Disaster Zone.
10. Greene and Scott Counties now accepting ECP applications.
11. Illinois Wheat Forum to be held August 21 in Okawville.
12. Half Century of Progress Show to be held next weekend August 22-25 in Rantoul.
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady®NSI