Podcasts - Morning Farm Show
Morning Farm Show w/ Gabe Osborn
With Ag. Director Gabe Osborn
In this edition:
1. Grain and Livestock Markets from Friday 8/16/19.
2. USDA's August Crop Production Report caused Grain Prices to fall.
3. A Private Firms Forcast of Planted Acreage is Lower than USDA's numbers.
4. U.S. Ethanol looking for Export Alternatives to China.
5. China buys 10,000 Tons of U.S. Pork as Swine Fever expands in Asia.
6. Immigration Raids in Mississippi finds company knew the workers were illegal.
7. New Class now available in Illinois High Schools. Interview w/ Jeff Hopkins of the IDNR.
8. Sit down meals are becoming a thing of the past. Interview w/ Jill Williams of the STL Dairy Council.
9. 1st Breakfast on the Farm Event to be held this Friday. Interview w/ Heather Hampton - Knodle.
10. U of I Extension-Hillsboro Interagency Meeting to be held Wedneday at 9 AM.
11. Illinois Summer Wheat Forum to be held this Wedneday.
12. Half Century of Progress Show beings Thursday in Rantoul.
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady®NSI