Because Independence Day is Thursday, the Litchfield City Council will hold their first July meeting on Tuesday, July 2.
New business items on the agenda include:
1. A motion to approve a partial release of the security for Philsam Properties LLC associated with the sale of lots to Litchfield Unlimited for the development of the recreational center.
2. A motion to approve a proposal with Gewalt Hamilton Associates, Inc for the grant preparation services for an IDNR OSLAD grant to develop a recreation sport complex.
3. A motion to approve an Ordinance Amending the Use of Signs in the City of Litchfield, Montgomery County, Illinois.
4. A motion to approve the purchase and installation of seven overhead garage doors at Fire Station #1 to include new door openers from Midwest Door in Pawnee, IL at a cost not to exceed $23,650 and to authorize the Mayor to sign documents and the City Clerk to issue a check upon satisfactory completion.
5. A motion to approve the purchase of an annual subscription for Target Solutions Training System for the amount of $1,641 and authorize the Mayor to
sign the agreement and authorize the City Clerk to issue a check for the first-year subscription and subsequent annual renewals.
6. A motion to approve an Ordinance annexing 207 Arrowhead Trail, PIN # 10-34-481-001.
7. A motion to approve the award of grant monies to the Litchfield Airport Authority in an amount not to exceed $300 for the Route 66 Jet Rally
to be held September 6-8, 2019.
8. A motion to adopt an Ordinance prohibiting animals at Litchfield Pickers Market.
9. A motion to approve a Resolution for Maintenance for the use of additional $24,495 of MFT funds for the fiscal year ending 2020 and authorize the
City Clerk to sign the agreement.
10. A motion to authorize the City Clerk to release all or portions of the Executive Session minutes from the following Executive Sessions: January 4, 2018; March 15, 2018; April 5, 2018; May 3, 2018; May 17, 2018; June 7, 2018; June 21, 2018; July 19, 2018; August 2, 2018; September 6, 2018; October 4, 2018; October 18, 2018; November 1, 2018; November 15, 2018; December 6, 2018; December 20, 2018; January 3, 2019; January 17, 2019; February 7, 2019; February 21, 2019; March 7, 2019 and March 21, 2019.
11. A motion to approve the purchase of four Panasonic Toughbook Mobile Data Computers for $14,000 from CDS Office Technologies and to authorize the City Clerk to issue payment of $14,000 to CDS Office Technologies.
12. A motion to approve a reimbursement agreement with Colton Faure.
Police Officer Colton Faure will also be sworn in.
The meeting will begin at 6:30 p.m. in the council chamber at Litchfield City Hall.